Search This Blog

Friday 22 August 2014

Part 1 - Project 2 - Ex 1

It seems a long time ago that I was completely fazed by this task.  Since I began I've learnt so much and whilst it's far from perfect in many respects I'm pleased with the outcome.



Items in a shopping bag - pencil

I found perspective and placement the most difficult tasks and at one point I abandoned this work. However when I re-visited it I thought it met the criteria for the exercise so I pursued it.

I was surprised that I drew in the way I did and felt comfortable.  My work from the Maslen and Southern book has freed me up a lot and my outlines are no longer continuous lines but many short ones.  My confidence has increased now that I finally realise I'm drawing not taking a photograph.





No comments:

Post a Comment